the migration.

...Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 13, 2016, at 2:04 PM, Jerry Smith (WPT) <jdsmith@microsoft.com>
wrote:

We have a dialog going on the DRMToday account.  I’ve asked them to set up
accounts in Mark’s name and mine.

Jerry

*From:* David Dorwin [mailto:ddorwin@google.com <ddorwin@google.com>]
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:57 PM
*To:* Jerry Smith (WPT) <jdsmith@microsoft.com>
*Cc:* Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>; Paul Cotton <
Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>; Matt Wolenetz <wolenetz@google.com>; <
public-html-media@w3.org> <public-html-media@w3.org>
*Subject:* Re: Updated EME Test Status

Migrating to the new account *may* help:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/3624. Who has the account
information and can do that?

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Jerry Smith (WPT) <jdsmith@microsoft.com>
wrote:

Mark:  Please confirm whether you have a current contact to troubleshoot
DRMToday.com <http://drmtoday.com> license server issues.  I believe you
don’t.