Re: HME WG meeting minutes, Tue Aug 30

Thanks Philippe. Help with the IDL failures would be appreciated -- it
looks like it's not specific to just Chrome. As mentioned in narrower
thread, I've updated and landed #3655, and will rerun Chrome's JSON (for
builds with, and without, ISO-BMFF support claimed by isTypeSupported())
once I land https://codereview.chromium.org/2315113002/ (which should fix a
bunch of the TypeError-related Chrome failures). Landing that Chrome patch
may not come before EOD today, though.