Re: EME test status

We're working on fixing all the tests without "persistent" in the filename.

What's the latest practical time for Jerry to re-run the tests on Firefox
52 Nightly?

I expect we'll need a few more working days to get patches for the
remainder of our target set passing, and then it usually takes about 48
hours for patches to reach Nightly builds.

Chris Pearce.