Re: EME test status

> On Oct 4, 2016, at 11:24 , Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com> wrote:
>
> Cory,
>
> Per Coralie's message to the AC this-morning, the Charter was extended to 30 November 2016.
>
> It's actually not clear to me whether work on web-platform-tests falls under the HTML Media Extensions charter or some other auspice.

Yes, also, we can neither encourage nor discourage technical work and discussion on mailing lists, whether the charter is formally active or not.

In active charters might lead to the team deciding not to spend time with a WG that doesn’t formally exist, for example; groups out of charter would not normally be given fact-to-face time at TPAC; and so on.  It’s W3C resources and actions that may be curtailed; not the activities of members.

> ...Mark
>

> On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Cory Doctorow <cory@eff.org> wrote:
> How is it that this group is continuing its work without a charter?
>
> Cory
>
> On 10/04/2016 11:09 AM, Mark Watson wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I believe there are some regressions in the multi-key tests. I am
> > working on these.
> >
> > ...Mark

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.