Re: CfC: Request transition of Encrypted Media Extensions (EME) to Proposed Recommendation

Me too.

--

FOR PUBLIC SAFETY REASONS, THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED BY YOUR
GOVERNMENT AND WILL BE RETAINED FOR FUTURE ANALYSIS

--

Cory Doctorow
Apollo 1201 Project

cory@eff.org

For avoidance of doubt: This email does not constitute permission to add

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from
any and all NON-NEGOTIATED  agreements, licenses, terms-of-service,
shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure,
non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.

As is the case with every email you've ever received, this email has not
been scanned for all known viruses.

Duh.