Re: EME Test Status Update - 10-27-16

As best I can tell, drm-mp4-playback-temporary-expired.html is failing
intermittently because the DRMToday server sometimes returns a 403 response
on the POST request to retrieve the license. If I retry, I get a 200
response and the test works. Not sure what's going on there, but I suspect
it's an issue with the server, as I can't see a difference between the
requests that fail and the requests that succeed on the client side.
Typically its only the first request that fails.