Review of HTML 5.1

From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 02:28:46 +0100
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Cc: "team-html-editors@w3.org" <team-html-editors@w3.org>
All,

The Web Platform group are preparing to move HTML5.1 to CR by mid-June,
and would welcome a
review by the HTML Media Extensions WG ahead of that transition.

There is a stable WD available [1], with incremental changes noted within
the specification itself [2]. The more fluid editors draft is also
available
[3].

Our issues [4] are marked with milestones, so you should be able to see
what we already expect to do. If you would like to raise issues against
the spec we would encourage you to do so as soon as possible.

If there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Chaals, on behalf of the WP chairs and team.

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/html51/
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/html51/changes.html#changes
[3] https://w3c.github.io/html/
[4] https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/