[media-source] Please support for audio/wav (PCM) in MSE

From: 森建 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 14:14:05 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
petamoriken has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/media-source:

== Please support for audio/wav (PCM) in MSE ==
I converted original format files to PCM files in Web Worker (by
Emscripten), and I tried to stream by MSE.
However, this trial doesn't achieve, because MSE hasn't support for
`audio/wav` in almost browsers yet.

I hope that it's mentioned in [Media Source Extensions Byte Stream
Format
Registry](http://w3c.github.io/media-source/byte-stream-format-registry.html).
 Thanks!

Please view or discuss this issue at