Re: Urgent need for EME test case review

Thanks, Jerry, for the reviews!

I have merged all the PRs. Please note that regarding the polyfills, you
don't get any of the polyfill tests unless you go into the polyfill
directory and run make. If you don't do that, you'll get the normal tests
and the polyfill files will have no effect. If you run make, then a new
copy of each test will be made in the polyfill directory, so you will get
tests with and without the polyfills.

The polyfills fulfil different purposes: the "clear key" polyfill adds
support for persistent sessions to a browser that supports only temporary
for clear key. It's purpose is to allow the tests for those features to run
and validate the API design. Obviously, it does not demonstrate native
browser interop in any way. The others pretty much patch up minor browser
differences.

...Mark