[media-source] Comment out main MSE respec's publishDate to enable auto-updating during respec execution

From: wolenetz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 18:49:02 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
wolenetz has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/media-source:

== Comment out main MSE respec's publishDate to enable auto-updating
during respec execution ==
This tracks "Comment out main MSE respec's publishDate to enable
auto-updating during respec execution"

Definitely editorial, non-substantive, and I'll prep a PR and merge it
 shortly. I've verified locally that the commenting out works (and
this is how our MSE bytestream format registry and specs already
auto-update their publishDate).

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/130 using your GitHub
account