[encrypted-media] “these APIs” is ambiguous

From: ddorwin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 01:12:01 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
ddorwin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== “these APIs” is ambiguous ==
The spec refers to the APIs defined in the EME specification as these
APIs 22 times. While longer, we may want to say “the APIs [defined] in
 this specification” instead.

As an example, in the following statement from
https://w3c.github.io/encrypted-media/#direct-individualization, a
section outside any of the objects, it might not be clear which APIs
we are referring to. (We’re mostly referring to “message” events and
similar.)
>MUST NOT be passed to or through the application via these APIs.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/283 using your GitHub
account