[encrypted-media] Do not allow the user agent to "choose to skip this step" in setMediaKeys()

From: ddorwin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 04:06:25 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
ddorwin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Do not allow the user agent to "choose to skip this step" in
setMediaKeys() ==
To resolve issue #98, we removed one of the "The user agent may choose
 to skip this step..." statements. I think we should remove the
remaining statement from `setMediaKeys()`.

Implementations are welcome to make such optimizations as long as they
 do not affect the observable behavior. It's simplest to ensure
consistent behavior if we do not allow such exceptions unless really
necessary.

In addition, as I
(noted](https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/98#issuecomment-149301160)
 in #98, the Note following the statement is misleading because the
user agent may just be waiting for a MediaKeys object to be specified.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/144 using your GitHub
account