RE: EME test status

> The following Pull Requests are open for review:
> - Persistent Usage Record DRM tests<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3478> - these pass on Edge with the polyfill
> - Persistent License Clear Key tests<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3424> - these pass on all browsers with (large) polyfill
> - KeyStatuses test<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3490>
> - Additional setMediaKeys tests<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3494>

Can someone please volunteer to review one or more of these EME test suite Pull Requests?  Our work on the MSE test suite was delayed significantly by lack of WPT PR reviews.  Let’s NOT have this happened again for EME!

> I am working on Persistent License DRM tests, which should be available shortly.

Mark:  Can you give us an update on when these additional tests will be available?