Re: Update on MSE and EME Testing

>    - There is a bug in util/utils.js in getSupportedKeysystem() which
>    returns com.widevine.alpha for Edge, meaning that playback tests on Edge
>    all fail. I presume you fixed this before generating the results.
>
> Mark has a fix for this in
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3424/files#diff-c5c73a9a657afac9f2d88b36c6348243
if someone wants to land that separately.

I plan to pull down the older versions of Chrome and Firefox soon, but
> wanted to be sure the deltas between the two make sense.  Comments are
> welcome.

Jerry, the two failures in CH52 where CH54 passes are fine:

   - /encrypted-media/Google/encrypted-media-async-setcert-with-gc.html
   fails in CH52 because we changed the behavior and test to be spec compliant.
   - /encrypted-media/clearkey-mp4-playback-temporary-events.html fails
   because of a bug that we fixed when it was identified by this test.

I don't understand some of the output. For example,
http://www.w3c-test.org/encrypted-media/Google/encrypted-media-keystatuses.html
has no result listed for several browsers. It passes in the latest Chrome
but there is no entry. Also, TIMEOUT seems to appear inconsistently in some
header rows. The persistent-usage-record tests don't even have results.
Does this mean they are new / not run?