Re: Formal objection to Encrypted Media Extensions progressing to Proposed Recommendation without greater user protection

Paul - I think they are different issues, depending perhaps on the answer
to the question I just posted on #288.

If Wendy's proposal applies in the narrow sense to implementation of the
EME APIs defined in the specification and not to the CDM, then I expect
Harry's concerns regarding the CDM still apply.

...Mark