[encrypted-media] Explicitly state "RFC words" should be interpreted per RFC2119

From: ddorwin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 01:00:26 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
ddorwin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Explicitly state "RFC words" should be interpreted per RFC2119 ==
The spec uses RFC2119 words MUST, MUST NOT, etc., and they are
differentiated by ReSpec, but we do not reference RFC2119. We should
explicitly document their interpretation like other specs do.

Examples:
*
https://www.w3.org/TR/html5/infrastructure.html#conformance-requirements
* https://w3c.github.io/webappsec-secure-contexts/#conventions

As an aside, this seems like something ReSpec should insert
automatically along with the formatting.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/162 using your GitHub
account