Re: Media Task Force meeting schedule, Sep 2015

David, all,

I feel that the telcos (and, better, f2f discussions when possible) are
valuable for two reasons:
(1) as a forcing function to keep things moving - much as we would like to
think we are all perfect in our work prioritization methods it does seem to
be the case that gentle or not-to-gentle reminders on the conference calls
cause things to happen faster than they otherwise would.
(2) as a higher-bandwidth forum for more complex issues - it does seem that
email / GitHub exchanges on difficult topics can become extremely long and
involved and this also excludes people (put another way, if you are
interested enough to read though a detailed 50-post GitHub issue, you are
interested enough to attend a telco and would probably find the latter a
more accessible way into the issue).

So, I'd prefer we maintain our current process.

...Mark