Re: Proposal: use only github for new MSE spec bugs

I believe there is a <script> tag and some <meta> tags near the top of the
ReSpec source. I commented them out in EME since it pointed to Bugzilla.
I'm sure the script could be adapted; it's possible someone has done that
since I last looked.

David