Re: Proposal: use only github for new MSE spec bugs

As discussed in this morning's media task force MSE teleconf, I'll file new
github issues for each of the currently active w3c bugzilla MSE spec bugs
and link to them from the w3c bugs, and update the bug tracker links in the
editor's draft.

*Paul/Jerry*: Once I've created the corresponding github bug, I assume I
should resolve the original w3c bug as "MOVED" with an appropriate link to
the github bug. Is this correct? This would allow us to more easily
discover newly filed w3c MSE bugs that might still happen after this
migration.

Thanks,
Matt