Re: [EME] Event handler and message cluster (ISSUE-19, ISSUE-14 and ISSUE-31)

I believe the next steps are for me to translate information on low-level
dispatching rules into a description of how that affects the intended
behavior in issue #19. It doesn't make sense to implement #14 and #31 until
we're using the correct primitives.

David