[encrypted-media] Making progress on EME open issues

From: Paul Cotton via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:51:47 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
paulbrucecotton has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Making progress on EME open issues ==
There are currently over 40 EME open issues and I want to encourage
everyone that is watching the EME GitHub to assist us in making
further progress on these issues.

In particular I want to encourage participants to:
a) Produce candidate Pull Requests for the 20+ [needs
implementation](https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/labels/needs%20implementation)
 issues
b) Indicate their support or lack of support for incoming Pull
Requests so that we know your opinions on the PRs.

/paulc

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/128 using your GitHub
account