REMINDER: Registration for Media TF F2F meeting, Redmond, Apr 15-16

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:38:23 +0000
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com> (ddorwin@google.com)" <ddorwin@google.com>, "Jerry Smith (WINDOWS)" <jdsmith@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>, 'John Foliot' <john@foliot.ca>, "chaals@yandex-team.ru" <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "Cynthia Shelly" <cyns@microsoft.com>, 'Richard Schwerdtfeger' <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Léonie Watson <lwatson@paciellogroup.com>
>Please complete the Registration information for this Task Force F2F meeting at:
>https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/html-april-2015/

This is a further reminder that the registration for the Media Task Force F2F meeting closes on Thu Apr 2.

/paulc

PS: I have CC'ed several A11Y TF members that are considering attending part of the Media TF meeting.

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada