Re: [MSE] Stepping down as MSE editor

I'd also like to extend my thanks on behalf of YouTube. We've been party to
many a gory MSE implementation detail or spec subtlety on the road to MSE
being our majority delivery method for the broader web; that the spec works
as well as it does, in so many different environments, is a great
achievement. YouTube is a lot better with MSE. Thank you, Aaron.