From: Philippe Le Hegaret [mailto:plh@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:37 PM
To: public-html-admin@w3.org
Subject: Feedback needed for April 2015 face-to-face location by *January 27, 2015*

All,

We are fortunate enough to have two proposed locations for the HTML and Web Applications face-to-face meeting in the week of April 13-17, 2015.
Your feedback will help us picking the location.

1. Redmond, WA, USA (Hosted by Microsoft):
2. Zaragoza, Spain (Hosted by Yandex)

Please provide your preferences at:
  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/html-spring-2015/

by January 27, 2015.

We will then try to make sense out of the input and pick the location.

Thank you in advance,

Philippe