MSE and EME heartbeat publications

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 17:03:15 +0000
To: "David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com> (ddorwin@google.com)" <ddorwin@google.com>, "Jerry Smith (WINDOWS)" <jdsmith@microsoft.com>, "Mark Watson" <watsonm@netflix.com>, "Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com> (acolwell@google.com)" <acolwell@google.com>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>, "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>
At yesterday's Media TF meeting we agreed that the MSE editors should publish a heartbeat of the MSE CR specification which was last published in July 2014 [1].

Since the EME WD specification has not be published since Aug 2014, can we also publish a heartbeat of the EME specification?

Perhaps the Editors can coordinate this work and the documents could be published on the same date?

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/CR-media-source-20140717/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-encrypted-media-20140828/