Re: HTML5 MSE support for HEVC on Android

Hi,
​

thanks for the hint! I changed the @codecs attribute to hvc1.1.6.L93.90

​Jean​ told me this was fixed some time ago:
http://download.tsi.telecom-paristech.fr/gpac/dataset/dash/uhd/. Let me
know otherwise.

BTW thanks Gilles for reporting.

Any thoughts?

​Silly question: could you make the same content play on the desktop
version with the same API calls?

​​Kind regards,

Romain Bouqueau
CEO @ www.gpac-licensing.com