Re: Custom and extending CDM to support other DRM systems

On Feb 7, 2015, at 1:09 PM, János Barta <bartakok@gmail.com> wrote:

 On 2015.02.07. 18:39, Mark Watson wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2015, at 8:13 AM, Emmanuel Poitier <emmanuel.poitier@enman.fr>
wrote:

  Hi Janos,

all you mentioned make sense to me, and I hope to others as well. I hope it
will be considered by UAs and will be addressed accordingly for the best
interest of users and video service providers.