Re: Custom and extending CDM to support other DRM systems

Hi Janos,

all you mentioned make sense to me, and I hope to others as well. I hope
it will be considered by UAs and will be addressed accordingly for the
best interest of users and video service providers.

Best regards,
--
Emmanuel Poitier- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Enman

Telephone:+33 (0)2 54 67 15 38
 Mobile:+33 (0)780 381 124
Email:emmanuel.poitier@enman.fr