Re: MSE testing status update

Regarding the SourceBuffer.{audio,video,text}Tracks implementation
corresponding to the spec, in Chrome we're tracking that with
https://crbug.com/249428. While I agree that in the current state, we could
not transition out of CR, I am expecting that Chrome at least will get
these implemented.

Jerry, what do you think the prognosis is for Edge support for this portion
of the MSE API? I hope this feature is not something we need to mark at
risk in the spec.

Note, the other MSE-interface related Chrome bug mentioned during today's
MSE teleconference was mentioned earlier in this thread: Chrome is failing
a significant number of MSE w3c web-platform-tests interface.html tests.
This is tracked in Chrome with https://crbug.com/504170.)