Re: Updated eme-generic-protocol with JSON version

From: <watsonm@netflix.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:39:49 -0700
To: Joe Steele <steele@adobe.com>
Cc: "<public-html-media@w3.org>" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Hi Joe,

Haven't looked at your proposal yet, but it occurred to me that this should
just be the clearkey messages appropriately wrapped with JWE and JWS and
using JWK for key wrapping. Those can all be implemented with WebCrypto, so
then the new protocol could be prototyped in JS on top of clearkey. Adding
the features we need to clearkey would help with interoperability.

...Mark

Sent from my iPhone