Re: [MSE] Appointment of MSE Editors

Congratulations Matt & Jerry! I'm happy to help with any questions you may
have while ramping up.

On a related note, it is probably a good time to change the default
assignee in Bugzilla to either Matt or Jerry so Adrian stops getting emails
everytime someone files an MSE bug. I had always meant to bring that up but
kept forgetting.

Aaron