From: Vickers, Mark [mailto:Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 4:19 PM
To: public-html-media@w3.org
Subject: [MSE] Fwd: Liaison with DASH Industry Forum

FYI, Web & TV IG received this liaison on DASH-IF activities, which include some items that may be useful for MSE testing:
• Documentation of the Interoperability Points and publication of Implementation Guidelines
• Test Cases for DASH-IF’s Interoperability Points
• Test Vectors supporting Test Cases, hosted on public web servers
• Conformance Software hosted on DASH-IF web site
• Open Source Reference Player
• Open Source Work Flow for Content Generation
• DASH Identifiers Repository

Thanks,
mav
Web & TV IG, co-chair