Re: MSE CR test case comments

I'm just uploaded some updates to the
tests<https://github.com/acolwell/web-platform-tests/commit/cffb8af9833f9590f1895d9cf5edb6294186c6aa>I
submitted. I've addressed all of the major comments related to the
tests
verifying behavior that is not spec compliant. Official Chrome builds do
not pass these tests right now, but I hope to resolve that soon. I did hack
up a local developer Chome build with more spec compliant behavior to
verify these tests. It will just take a little time to cleanup my changes
and get them properly submitted to our codebase.

Aaron