Re: Mozilla blog: DRM and the Challenge of Serving Users

As Executive Secretary of Free Software Brazilian Government Committee I
could say that is a real deception.

For years the Floss community and the Brazilian Government have supported
Mozilla actions and worked together spreading Firefox.

As we already have stated, the EME specification take out our right to use
Free Software. And unfortunately we are right.

Mr. John Foliot, make sure that we are not just talking, we will act to use
a real free software alternative for web access. This is our right and we
will fight for it.

Mr. Paul Cotton, sorry about the Off Topic, I must share our concern about
it.

regards,

Deivi Lopes Kuhn
SERPRO
Free Software Brasilian Government Commitee

--
Deivi Kuhn