Re: Streaming with Media Source

Hi Jay,

I believe your demo should work if you specify the codecs you are using in
the mimetype you pass to addSourceBuffer(). It looks like your code only
passes in "video/mp4". Chrome requires that the codecs also be specified so
you should pass in 'video/mp4;codecs="avc1.4d0020,mp4a.40.2"' since that
appears to be what codecs are specified in the DASH manifest.

Aaron