Re: MSE heartbeat publication

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 15:43:20 +0200
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com>, "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>
CC: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, "David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com> (ddorwin@google.com)" <ddorwin@google.com>, "Jerry Smith (WINDOWS)" <jdsmith@microsoft.com>, "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Hi folks,

On 23/06/2014 18:04 , Paul Cotton wrote:
> I recommend that the MSE Editors simply work with the Team contact(s)
> and/or Robin to get a MSE CR heartbeat published ASAP.

Is it possible that we've all been waiting for the others to make a
move? As a response to the above I was expecting the MSE editors to prod
me when ready with a draft, but I realise that maybe you have a draft
and were expecting me to take it to publication?

If the latter, please LMK which draft I should grab, of if I should just
snapshot from the ED!