Re: [MSE] F2F discussion items

Hi David,

Some data points/questions below.

> Quantity:          Zero or more

Does this mean that more than one "kind" box can be associated with a
single track? A given timed text track can serve multiple purposes,
e.g. both SDH and subtitle, and hence be associated with multiple
kinds.

> contains the track ‘kind’ as defined <<by the W3C spec //
> section X of this spec. // whatever .>>.

Also, the 'kind' defined in HTML might not be sufficient alone to
cover common kinds of timed text out there, e.g. 'commentary',
'large'/'Text for the Visually Impaired', 'easyreader', 'karaoke',
etc...

> Container:        User data box (‘udta’)

At least one specification (Ultraviolet) use the 'name' field of the
'hdlr' box to carry a comma-separated list of kinds for the timed text
track.

Thanks,

-- Pierre