Re: ACTION-40: Propose text for bug 17202 to propose how to share keys without leakage of information

From: Dan Dart <dan@dandart.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 09:04:05 +0000
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Hi all,

What would be wrong with obeying the cookie policy here?
This would allow e.g. beammeup.netflix.com to use the same keys as
beammebackdownagain.netflix.com
and the user would then have an option to disable individual
"enc-cookie-keys" or all.

I haven't been following the whole discussion, and while I'd like to get
involved, I may not understand the whole model.
Is there a guide / diagram for the encryption schemes / server-to-client
architecture out - or is this us, right here, right now?
I'm not surely what it's here for either - presumably legal reasons, as to
stop pirates is to stop the orbit of the moon.
(apologies for OT)

Dan Dart
Project Chaplin Video Sharing