Re: Formal Objection to Working Group Decision to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

a correction

"EME can be a
standard on its own, separated from and not required for the
implementation of standards-compliant HTML."

This is the case for the current EME proposal, it is not a requirement for
HTML, it is a separate spec. I don't know of any move to include in the
core HTML spec and would imagine that such a move would not get consensus.

--

Regards

SteveF