Re: [MSE] Track and track events

From: Bob Lund <B.Lund@CableLabs.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:09:43 +0000
To: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr>, "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>

On 1/22/13 9:57 AM, "Cyril Concolato"
<cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm wondering if the creation of tracks and addition of tracks to the
>HTMLMediaElement tracks lists as indicated here
>https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/tip/media-source/media-source.h
>tml#sourcebuffer-init-segment-received
>should fire addtrack events on the HTMLMediaElement track lists or not ?
>I think it should and maybe it's covered already by some reference to
>the HTML5 spec, but I couldn't find it.

Check out the onchange, onaddtrack and onremovetrack event handlers for
Video and Audio track lists
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/embedded-content-0.html#audiot
racklist and same (except for onchange) for Text track lists
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/embedded-content-0.html#texttr
acklist

Bob Lund