From: "Piesing, Jon" <jon.piesing@philips.com>
To: "Giuseppe Pascale" <giuseppep@opera.com>

Subject: RE: Fwd: liaison letter from OIPF, HbbTV and UK DTG on advert
insertion
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:14:35 +0100

Dear W3C colleagues,

Thank you very much for your email from February 7th.

Last week, DTG, OIPF and HbbTV members spent quite some time in the face
to face meeting discussing MSE and the information in your email.

We believe that some more detailed discussions are needed before we could
reach a conclusion to proceed with MSE.
A common member suggested that these more detailed discussions would most
effectively be done as a phone conference / webmeeting and not by writing
letters or emails to each-other.

If you agree with the idea of having a phone conference / webmeeting, can
you please nominate someone from your side who can help co-ordinate a date
/ time?

We have an early version of a list of questions / issues which could be
used to seed the agenda for such a phone conference / webmeeting.
It would need some more work before it could be shared on your
'public-html-media@w3.org' list but we hope to be able to handle that in
parallel with finding a date.

Regards

Jon Piesing