ACTION-61: Work with wendy to make sure we get a security review

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 21:40:07 +0000
To: "Wendy Seltzer (wseltzer@w3.org)" <wseltzer@w3.org>
CC: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
At the HTML WG F2F meeting in Shenzen I was assigned an action item to coordinate with you about a possible 'security review" of the EME specification.  See the F2F minutes at:
http://www.w3.org/2013/11/14-html-wg-minutes.html#item04

I believe you offered to try to find someone to do this kind of review.  Have you been able to find someone?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329