W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-media@w3.org > December 2013

{agenda} HTML WG media telecon 2013-12-03 - EME and MSE status

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 16:52:37 +0000
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Message-ID: <2790d7c9feea4f2784793fab771b4d6a@BL2PR03MB418.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>
The HTML WG media teleconference meeting will occur on 2013-12-03 for up to 60 minutes from 15:00Z to 16:00Z.
Tokyo midnight, Amsterdam/Oslo 17:00, London/Dublin 16:00, New Jersey/York 11:00, Kansas City 10:00, Seattle/San Francisco 08:00.
Chair of the meeting: Paul Cotton 
Scribe: TBD
(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)
== Agenda ==
1. Roll call, introductions and selection of scribe
2. Previous meeting minutes
F2F minutes: http://www.w3.org/2013/11/14-html-wg-minutes.html
3. Review of action items and issues
Status: We need to review the outstanding action items since I believe many are outdated as a result of F2F discussions.

4. MSE status and bugs
a) Media Source Extensions editor's draft: 
Status as of Dec 2:  Last updated on Nov 14.

b) Media Source Extensions bugs: 
Status as of Dec 2: 3 bugs.  See below.

c) All Last Call bugs

d) F2F action plan and action items

1) ACTION: paulc to coordinate with Web Apps on the streams API, give them MSE requirements and timeline

2) Bugs to be finished: 23169, 23441, and 23818

3) summary: editors produce a candidate CR draft by Nov 30. fix normaitve/informative reference bug. Draft presented to TF and WG to go into CR. Draft would indicate minimum CR period of 3 months. The only feature at risk is the one we idenitifed earlier. Chairs have action to coordinate with Web apps on stream object.

4) CfC for MSE CR Working Draft is awaiting candidate draft from Editors
5. EME status and bugs
a) Encrypted Media Extensions editor's draft
Last updated on Nov 14.

b) Encrypted Media Extensions bugs: 
Status as of Dec 2: 17 bugs

c) F2F action plan and action items

1) ACTION-232: Work with wendy to make sure we get a security review

2) ACTION-233: Report back about the plan for 20944 due 2013-12-15

3) Awaiting Editors draft update

6. Any other business
7. Chair and Scribe for next meeting
Status:  We need to decide if MSE or EME will meet on Dec 10 and Dec 17.  I am assuming the Dec 24 and 31 meetings will be cancelled.
8. Adjournment
== Dial-in and IRC Details ==
Zakim teleconference bridge:
   +1.617.761.6200, conference 63342 ("media")
Supplementary IRC chat (logged):
   #html-media on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329
Received on Monday, 2 December 2013 16:53:14 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:33:01 UTC