Re: {minutes} HTML WG media telecon 2013-08-06 - EME status and bug discussion

IIUC the proposed alternative resolution is in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013Jan/0208.html .

I would be interested to hear from those who have implementation experience
with encryption stacks whether that proposal can be made to work, I.e. how
much knowledge about the encryption tech did you need to implement support
for it in the browser (yes, I am looking at Google and Netflix ;-).

Cheers,
Silvia.