Re: {minutes} HTML WG media telecon 2013-08-06 - EME status and bug discussion

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 11:15:09 +1200
To: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Ian Fette <ian@chromium.org>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Also, I'll note that in the past Ian Fette and Mark Watson expressed some
support for my goals, if not my specific proposal:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013Jan/0197.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013Jan/0141.html
Assuming they're still involved in this group, I'd like to know if they've
changed their minds, decided that my proposal isn't a good way to address
the goals, weren't on the call, or declined to speak up for some other
reason.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w  *
*