Re: Chromebook DRM specification

In other words, it is a standard drafted, steered and promoted by google,
implemented solely by google, for netflix, and nobody else. In the future
we are looking forward to repeat this sorry state of affairs with Microsoft
and Amazon, Apple and Hulu and so forth.

And somehow, magically, this is compatible to the HTML-WG charter, in
practise.