Re: TPAC

From: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 16:32:44 +0000
To: Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com>
CC: "<public-html-media@w3.org>" <public-html-media@w3.org>

On Sep 26, 2012, at 9:24 AM, Aaron Colwell wrote:

> I meant to ask this on the call yesterday, but forgot.
>
> Who from this group is planning on going to TPAC?
>
> Are there plans to talk about MSE there?
>
> I'm on the fence about attending so I just want to gauge who else will be there and what people might want to accomplish if I am.

I will be there. I hope we will have a FPWD by then. If we encounter any resistance to moving to FPWD then TPAC would be a good opportunity to try and resolve that face-to-face. Also it will be an opportunity to discuss the pass-XHR-direct-to-media-source issue with WebApps.

If we have open bugs that are proving stubborn, then we could try and use the f2f to resolve those. Otherwise I expect we will want to give a report on progress and gather feedback.

ůMark