W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-media@w3.org > September 2012

{agenda} HTML WG media telecon 2012-09-18 - EME action items, new and existing bugs

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 23:39:47 +0000
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
CC: "Joe Steele (steele@adobe.com)" <steele@adobe.com>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, "David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com> (ddorwin@google.com)" <ddorwin@google.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, John Simmons <johnsim@microsoft.com>
Message-ID: <AB5704B0EEC35B4691114DC04366B37F16259DFD@TK5EX14MBXC290.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
The HTML WG media teleconference meeting will occur on 2012-09-18 for up to 60 minutes from 15:00Z to 16:00Z.



http://timeanddate.com/s/29ng



Tokyo midnight, Amsterdam/Oslo 17:00, London/Dublin 16:00, New Jersey/York 11:00, Kansas City 10:00, Seattle/San Francisco 08:00.



Chair of the meeting: Paul Cotton

Scribe: Joe Steele



(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)



== Agenda ==



1. Roll call, introductions and selection of scribe



2. Previous meeting minutes on Sep 4

http://www.w3.org/2012/09/04-html-media-minutes.html



>Matt, adrianba, +1.425.202.aaaa, ddorwin, acolwell, +1.818.560.aabb, +1.206.861.aacc, +1.408.536.aadd, bwatts, +1.613.491.aaee, Suzie, Johnsim, MartinSoukup, Clarke, +44.303.040.aaff, joesteele, duncanr, +1.215.286.aagg, markw, +1.760.533.aahh, +1.858.485.aaii

Note: We need to do a better job of self-identifying ourselves on these meetings and then getting the attendees listed in the minutes.



3. Review of action items

https://www.w3.org/html/wg/media/track/

Status:  All open action items are later on the agenda.



4. Baseline documents and Bugzilla information



a) Encrypted Media Extensions editor's draft:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/tip/encrypted-media/encrypted-media.html

Status:  On Sep 1 this draft said it was a "work in progress"



b) Encrypted Media bugs:

http://tinyurl.com/7tfambo

Status on Sep 15: 21 bugs found.  We have regressed by at about 3 items.



5.  Action from the previous meeting



a) ACTION-2: Propose a resolution to bug 17673 (Mark W) due Aug 17

https://www.w3.org/html/wg/media/track/actions/2

[Bug 17673] New: Define Initialization Data for implementations that choose to support the ISO Base Media File Format

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=17673

Status: Assigned to John Simmons at the Sep 4 meeting.



b) ACTION-3: Propose resolution to bug 17682 (Adrian B) due Sep 11

https://www.w3.org/html/wg/media/track/actions/3

[Bug 17682] New: Clear Key: Document how keys and key IDs are associated

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=17682

Status: Changed action date to Sep 11 at Sep 4 meeting.



c) ACTION-4: Propose a solution for bug 17672 (David D) due Sep 18

https://www.w3.org/html/wg/media/track/actions/4

[Bug 17672] New: Define Initialization Data for implementations that choose to support the WebM Container

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=17672

Status: Changed action date to Sep 18 at Sep 4 meeting



d) ACTION-5: Follow-up on Key Release mail thread now that the OO changes have been made - discuss on next call due Aug 28

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/media/track/actions/5

Re: [EME] Key Release

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2012Jul/0070.html



6. Unresolved Encrypted media extension bugs

http://tinyurl.com/7tfambo

Status: Most of these bugs have been assigned to an Editor to draft a disposition or proposal for each bug.



a) 17470 - Provide specific guidance on when generateKeyRequest should be called

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=17470

Status: Re-opened on Sep 5



b) 17660 - need token relative with user identity for a new generateKeyRequest parameter

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=17660

Status: Re-opened on Sep 4



c) 17682 - Clear Key: Document how keys and key IDs are associated

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=17682



d) Other bugs



7. Other Business



8. Chair and Scribe for next meeting



9. Adjournment



== Dial-in and IRC Details ==



Zakim teleconference bridge:

   +1.617.761.6200, conference 63342 ("media")

https://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_5366



Supplementary IRC chat (logged):

   #html-media on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80




Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329
Received on Monday, 17 September 2012 23:40:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 17 September 2012 23:40:21 GMT