Summary of EME bugs

From: David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 00:15:06 +0100
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
I reviewed the open EME bugs and separated them into two categories - those
that need discussion and those that just need to be worked on. The two
lists are attached. We will work from the first list at TPAC Thursday, but
I don't expect that we will get through all of them.

I also addressed several bugs with an update to the draft and closed
several other bugs. The most important update was updating the figure to
reflect the new object-oriented version of the API and clarifying decrypted
frame handling.

See you Thursday!
David