Progress on encrypted media extensions bugs

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 21:25:22 +0000
To: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
On Tuesday's media teleconference we would like to make some progress on the following encrypted media extensions bugs.  I encourage subscribers to this list to express their position on each of the following threads before Tuesday's meeting:

a) [EME] object-oriented design representing sessions as objects
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2012Jun/0054.html

b) [EME] Support for multiple initData values in a single session?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2012Jun/0056.html

c) [EME] Requiring generateKeyRequest() in all cases for all key systems
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2012Jun/0057.html

d) [EME] Heartbeat support
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2012Jun/0058.html

e) [EME] Key Release